Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's just breakfast~ XP

Good Morning every one!
Morningg!!
well,just a lil something to start off my day,
had nasi lemak and my all time favourite,san francisco! oh yeah...........
well,although this nasi lemak didn't taste as good as compared to
ones i had in the past but well,it's still spicy and 
enough to wake me up! haha.. sorry,i didn't take a picture of it opened as cause i dunno why 
when i open it became so ugly but yet still eatable! pardon me for the broken english
but anyway,yeah.. hmm..besides that,guess everything is good..
not forgetting my all time favourite! SF!!! oh..that's awesome..had golden gate today~
tasted not bad,my first time tho.. haha.. 

alright,enough for time being,it's just breakfast.. hahaha...
well,time to go study! see ya later! possibly 20mins time? haha.. see ya bloggie! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment