Thursday, March 3, 2011

lunch , badminton , dinner~ i'm lovin it! muahaha.. =D

Greetings mate!
well.. guess what? i had McDonald's for lunch..
haha.. it's been ages since my last visit to McD! well,it's still taste awesome..
but in a healthy prospect it's still not.. dang!
anyways,cut the crap... all in all it's delicious! Yummy!


well,actually i didn't plan to go there at first but 
since somebody wanna go there and "ta pao" so yeah,
and also since i so long didn't eat at McD also already so went eat lor..hehe..

 >Spicy Chicken Mc.Deluxe< 
cost me RM9.50 for a large one,well i was hungry os yeah~ 
cheeze!

awesome! haha..hmm..well,basically that's my lunch,
nothing much~ 

later in the afternoon,i went playing badminton with my couz and 
some of my buddies~ we had fun,i was singing the whole time,disturbing ppl as usual...
hahha.. overall,yeah,exercise was awesome!


hand's shivering right now,but well i still gotta blog else my hands
will be itchy and my heart can't calm down.. hahaha...



after that,went home and it's time for dinner!! yeah babeh!
I had curry chicken cook by mommy! gosh!
it's awesome freaking delicious,i can still taste the 
curry in my mouth,taste so good! heaven! my fabulousity! hahaha..
well,all in all just like McDonald always say.. 
ta dam ta dam dam dam..



alright that's all for today peeps!
see ya around! peace! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment