Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm moving on!!! =)

hey..hey..hey...
guess what? I'M MOVING ON!
though i din pass all but still i pass 3/4 of all the papers i took..
you can say it's quite an achievement for me..
hehe..well,what's more important is i didn't disappoint my beloved one~
~smiles~

Yes! Yes! Yes!
the "POWER PASS" my motto now,
i'll keep that in mind! i want to pass everything and if possible chase up
with my old pals~ specially my beloved.. ^~^
there's one more thing i always tell myself,

"Before i can do anything,I must first be able to control my attitude"

Graduation?
hmm..well,time sure do pass so quickly..
it feels like i'd only known them like days ago but just in a blink of an eye,
my friends are graduating already,a small graduation actually..
something like a token of appreciation given by the college,well yeah something like that..eeee..
gosh..i'm still one sam behind them~still not too bad i guess...
never the less,i was told "it's never to late to do something if you really put effort into it"
so it's okay to be one step behind them..i'm not late after all~ right? cheers~ XD
aight,stop the crap....i'm just here to wish you guys all the best,
good luck in your upcoming war! aza! aza! hwaiting! ^~^

The world is full of possibilities when you believe!
so believe! stay happy everyone!
~smiles~ ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment