Saturday, August 28, 2010

missing you a lot!

Life's brief candle..
Time passes so quickly..
i couldn't believe i've already love someone for more than a year~
everything was fine,i thought i can see future in us,
sadly she don't..
which i don't understand why? we've been through many things,
enjoy so many good times,bad times,great times,
everything more.. i just don't get it,why?
she gave me everything,i gave her everything but still she ain't satisfy..
i miss her a lot~ i wish to see the old lovely her again....
back then she was so lovely,
she and i can't wait to see each other everyday....
and everytime we see each other,we were glad & happy!
as much as i want to be with her,
as much as i want to take care of her,
as much as i want to be her mr.right,
sigh..i really want to~ sigh..
but now,times goes by...she began to yell at me for such small issue,
scream at me for a small mistake,ignore me most of the times..
i don't know.. i trust her,i love her,i care for her..
i've never cheated on her...but why?
sigh....
 i really can't read her mind..
i don't know what's wrong with her, but i sure do hope she won't stop loving me...
because i know that i won't stop loving her and i will wait for her..
anyways...to my beloved darling dear,
i'm not perfect,but i'm worth it.. trust me~ i love you now & always....
you'll be my only one~
you'll stay in my heart for as long as i live~
i love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment