Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Presents? ^3^

hey...wow! 
it's been awhile since this i updated ..
hmm..well,where did i stop?
PRESENTS? oh yeah.. I have many presents
from many beloved friends and family of mine............


most of it was not physical therefore i can't show you guys..
but that are moments which i'll never forget,besides what's more important 
is our healthy relationship and a healthy life ahead!!
that is way way more important than a gift..appreciate it a lot guys!
well,anyhow..just a special and sincere thanks to all of you!! thank you so much~ 
aight..it's getting late,before i go..i would like to thank my love one...
thank you for the surprise,the gift.. thank you my dear!
i'll never forget memories between us and will always cherish our time together...
you will always be in my heart...
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment